Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Hand Sanitizer Spray | 80% Alcohol (4 oz)
- Buy 3 for $14.20 each and save 11%
- Buy 6 for $12.00 each and save 25%
- Buy 8 for $10.00 each and save 38%
We, at Amir Oud Fragrance, focused our effort to produce the hand sanitizer spray made specifically for you. With the current situation now and to help with the shortage in sanitizers, we as a perfumery house, utilized the tools and the ingredients on hand to do everything we can while working to help as many people as possible to stay safe.
Our Amir Oud quick-drying spray formula sanitizer is FDA compliant that effectively kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria. It is made with a combination of naturally derived aloe liquid, glycerin, and vitamin E to make the skin feel soft and moisturized, without a sticky or dry residue.
The ingredients have been thoughtfully selected and screened for sensitization to ensure that you are provided with a trusted spray.
Amir Oud Spray Sanitizer is made by following the guidelines provided by WHO and is compliant with the FDA recommendations 80% Alcohol. Our mixture includes, Glycerin, Vitamin E, Aloe liquid, and drops of essential oils to help keep your hand moist and safe.
- Effectively kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
- Made with a combination of naturally-derived aloe and glycerin to help leave the skin feeling soft and moisturized.
- Quick-drying effectively sanitizes — without a sticky residue
- No rinsing required — use anytime, anywhere
- Provides a light, consistent viscosity, smooth texture, and quick absorption.
- Wonderfully effective all year long, and is great for all skin types.
- Beautiful packaging to present for your guests during events and gatherings, and it is also an excellent choice for gifting it to friends and family members.
- Slightly scented (very lightly scented) with few drops fo Bay Leafe natural oil.
- Made in the U.S.A
Best practices to use Amir Oud’s Hand Sanitizer Spray:
In response to COVID-19, Hand hygiene is an important part of the U.S and the world. Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is essential, especially before eating, after coughing, sneezing or blowing one’s nose and after going to the bathroom.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends consumers to use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 80 percent alcohol.
Spray Hand Sanitizer directly on hands and rub thoroughly until dry. For children under 6, use adult supervision. Not recommended for infants.
Ingredient Description - Hand Sanitizer Spray:
- Alcohol: our formula uses Ethanol Alcohol (200 proof) in the concentration of at least 80%, which is the amount known to be effective in eliminating 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
- Glycerin: is a type of moisturizing agent that works by trapping the moisture from the air and draws it into the skin. It also helps to keep the skin moist by pulling water from the deeper levels of your skin into the outer layer.
- Vitamin E: is an excellent antioxidant and it is easily absorbed by the skin. It is vital for the maintenance of healthy skin as it may help nourish and protect your skin and it works by limiting the deterioration caused by free radicals.
- Aloe Liquid: using Aloe Vera Juice to moisturize, exfoliate, nourish, freshen and revitalize the skin. It helps shield the skin from the harmful effects of UV radiation and works to restore the damage. This also helps avoid and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, acne, eczema, and dermatitis. This moisturizes without leaving the skin with a greasy feel and tends to remove the tans and acne marks.
- Essential Oils: the hand sanitizer comes in its original scent which includes few drops of the Bay Leaf oil to soften the smell of the sanitizer spray and to add a very light and pleasant smell.
This Hand Sanitizer Spray is for external Use Only. When using this product, keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with cut skin. Stop the usage and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops and persists for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Made in the U.S A