Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Original Indonesian Marooki Oud Wood Bakhoor (1 oz)
- Buy 2 for $40.60 each and save 13%
- Buy 3 for $35.96 each and save 23%
The Amir Oud Maroki chips extracted from the untamed tropical rainforests of Maroki, Indonesia. The unique Maroki Agarwood is high-quality resinous agarwood and that it releases an aromatic resinous scent.
These precious agarwood chips have a wild woody scent. The Marooki Wood chips will infuse its aromatic qualities when burned on an incense burner. It has a heavyweight and dark appearance.
It creates a soothing ambient environment for your surroundings whether it is at home or at a workplace. Let the scented smoke of the Marooki Bakhoor wood chips drift you with its exhilarating scent that will wrap its freshness all around you!
This scented fume is used in many events such as:
- Religious ceremonies
- Special gatherings
- Perfuming clothes and/or hair
- Welcoming special guests
- Perfuming the house
- To boost positive energy
To use Amir Oud’s Bakhoor Wood Chips:
- Place the charcoal disc in the mabkhara (Incense burner)
- Apply flame (matchstick or lighter) to the disc until you see sparks traversing the coal
- After a while, the disc will form some gray soot like ash over the top indicating it is hot and ready
- Now you can place a piece of bakhoor on top of the disc with tongs and experience your exotic bakhoor fragrance
- Use a little for lighter fragrance and less smoke
- Enjoy the Fabulous smell that comes out. Use to refresh home or before guest arrival
- Allow the charcoal to completely cool down for disposing of the ashtray
|Fragrance Notes||Woody Oriental, Oud|
|Incense Type||Wood Chips|