Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Marooki Aryan Oud Wood Bakhoor (1 oz)
Amir Oud The natural Marooki Aryani oud wood chips Bakhoor is considered one of the most famous types of Indonesian oud wood chips. Indonesia is the only country in East Asia famous for its natural Marooki oud and it is considered the first oud to be extracted from underground from the roots of the tree.*
Marooki Aryani oud wood chip is distinguished by its unique, constant aroma and is known for its dark or light brown color and its scent lasts for a long time.
The luxurious Aryani oud wood is distinguished as one of the finest types of natural oud and one of the most famous types of oud in general.
These precious agarwood chips have a wild woody scent. The Marooki Aryani oud wood will infuse its aromatic qualities when burned on an incense burner. It has a heavyweight and dark appearance. And It creates a soothing ambient environment for your surroundings whether it is at home or at a workplace.
Aryani Oud wood is available in a small quantity due to its high price from the main sources, and it is of the first class in the Oud market, and also because of the unbridled desire for this type, so its prices are always high.
Due to its high quality and pleasant aroma, the Maroki Aryani Oud wood is the best
The types of Marooki oud wood is also called the oud Asqun.
Let the scented smoke of the Marooki Aryani oud wood drift you with its exhilarating scent that will wrap its freshness all around you!
This Oud Wood is a type of what you may find in the Middle East e.g. Saudi Arabia's perfumery stores. Types and degrees of oud wood vary based on origin, tree source, and process used.
Specifications: Cultivated Marooki Aryani Oud wood
Indonesian Marooki Aryan Oud Wood Bakhoor is used in many events such as:
- Religious ceremonies
- Special gatherings
- Perfuming clothes and/or hair
- Welcoming special guests
- Perfuming the house
- To boost positive energy
To use Amir Oud’s Bakhoor Wood Chips:
- Place the charcoal disc in the mabkhara (Incense burner)
- Apply flame (matchstick or lighter) to the disc until you see sparks traversing the coal
- After a while, the disc will form some gray soot like ash over the top indicating it is hot and ready
- Now you can place a piece of bakhoor on top of the disc with tongs and experience your exotic bakhoor fragrance
- Use a little for lighter fragrance and less smoke
- Enjoy the Fabulous smell that comes out. Use to refresh home or before guest arrival
- Allow the charcoal to completely cool down for disposing of the ashtray
|Incense Type||Wood Chips|