Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Mabthoth Al Emirates - Amir Royal Bakhoor (1.2 oz)
Amir Oud Mabthoth Al Emirates Royal Bakhoor is dipped in the highest quality of Oud blends for a long period of time to add an amazing atmosphere of fantastic odors and shows Arab hospitality when it’s burning.
It was inspired by the grand beauty of Middle Eastern culture.
Mabthoth Al Emirates Bakhoor represents calm and earthy aromas to remind one of the incredible beauty within all of us.
Mabthoth Al Emirates Bakhoor transcribes an original bakhoor scent, combining Kashmiri saffron, climber, and roses. It allows the natural aromas in the surroundings to infuse a soothing atmosphere. Scents are composed of Woody aromas, woody spices, deep rose, amber, and spices.
Experience the beautiful smell of Mabthoth Al Emirates
This Oud Wood is a type of what you may find in the Middle East e.g. Saudi Arabia perfumery stores. Types and degrees of oud wood vary based on origin, tree source, and process used.
Specifications: Cultivated Mabthoth Al Emirates Bakhoor
Mabthoth Al Emirates Amir Royal Bakhoor is used in many events such as:
- Religious ceremonies
- Special gatherings
- Perfuming clothes and/or hair
- Welcoming special guests
- Perfuming the house
- To boost positive energy
To use Amir Oud’s Bakhoor Wood Chips:
- Place the charcoal disc in the mabkhara (Incense burner)
- Apply flame (matchstick or lighter) to the disc until you see sparks traversing the coal
- After a while, the disc will form some gray soot like ash over the top indicating it is hot and ready
- Now you can place a piece of bakhoor on top of the disc with tongs and experience your exotic bakhoor fragrance
- Use a little for lighter fragrance and less smoke
- Enjoy the Fabulous smell that comes out. Use to refresh home or before guest arrival
- Allow the charcoal to completely cool down for disposing of the ashtray