Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Shay Oud - Amir Royal Bakhoor
Amir Oud Shay Oud Bakhoor, This Royal luxurious Sweet incense exudes the scents of royalties due to its magnificent ingredients, exudes traditional Arabian scent with a hint of spiciness.
It is captivating with its delicious aromas of sweet pepper and luxurious oud. With a strong note of Frankincense and the sweet balsamic fragrance of Honey, it brings a soft sweetness oud wood bakhoor aroma.
The Royal Shay Oud Bakhoor slowly fades into the deep, striking scent of Agarwood. the senses of a powerful and earthy oud aroma. The eases a hint of sweetness with its sharping dry and warm scent.
Ignite Amir Royal Shay oud bakhoor to feel its sweetness and aromatic earthiness.
This Oud Wood is a type of what you may find in the Middle East e.g. Saudi Arabia perfumery stores. Types and degrees of oud wood vary based on origin, tree source, and process used.
Specifications: Cultivated Shay Oud Bakhoor
Shay Oud - Amir Royal Bakhoor is used in many events such as:
- Religious ceremonies
- Special gatherings
- Perfuming clothes and/or hair
- Welcoming special guests
- Perfuming the house
- To boost positive energy
To use Amir Oud’s Bakhoor Wood Chips:
- Place the charcoal disc in the mabkhara (Incense burner)
- Apply flame (matchstick or lighter) to the disc until you see sparks traversing the coal
- After a while, the disc will form some gray soot like ash over the top indicating it is hot and ready
- Now you can place a piece of bakhoor on top of the disc with tongs and experience your exotic bakhoor fragrance
- Use a little for lighter fragrance and less smoke
- Enjoy the Fabulous smell that comes out. Use to refresh home or before guest arrival
- Allow the charcoal to completely cool down for disposing of the ashtray