Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Tiger Oud Wood Bakhoor (1 oz)
Amir Oud Tiger Oud Wood Bakhoor is the best original added to our collection. It differentiates from all the rest from its pointed edges and lines that give it a great shape. There is so much depth and heaviness to its scent.
Tiger Oud Wood Bakhoor characterizes as strong and bold while holding a lot of beauty. This makes excellent stability for a long time.
It creates a soothing ambient environment for your surroundings whether it is at home or at a workplace.
Let Tiger Oud Wood Bakhoor smoke drift you with its exhilarating and majestic scent that will wrap its freshness all around you!
This Oud Wood is a type of what you may find in the Middle East e.g. Saudi Arabia perfumery stores. Types and degrees of oud wood vary based on origin, tree source, and process used.
Specifications: Cultivated Tiger Oud Wood
Tiger Oud Wood Bakhoor is used in many events such as:
- Religious ceremonies
- Special gatherings
- Perfuming clothes and/or hair
- Welcoming special guests
- Perfuming the house
- To boost positive energy
To use Amir Oud’s Bakhoor Wood Chips:
- Place the charcoal disc in the mabkhara (Incense burner)
- Apply flame (matchstick or lighter) to the disc until you see sparks traversing the coal
- After a while, the disc will form some gray soot like ash over the top indicating it is hot and ready
- Now you can place a piece of bakhoor on top of the disc with tongs and experience your exotic bakhoor fragrance
- Use a little for lighter fragrance and less smoke
- Enjoy the Fabulous smell that comes out. Use to refresh home or before guest arrival
- Allow the charcoal to completely cool down for disposing of the ashtray